Bipasha Basu Fitness


When some one like Bipasha Basu promises a definite weight loss
and an enviable figure like hers, one has to be all ears.Showing off a svelte figure, the Bong Bombshell was in the city to launch her workout DVD and promises that with just 25 minutes of daily workout one could own a chiseled physique like her.
Basu's DVD, 'Fit and Fabulous', based on her personal workout regime, is targeted towards women but the star says men can also try her tricks to be fit.
"Today everybody wants to be fit but what I am trying to focus is not just on physical training but mental as well. My mantra is to love yourself and work out for your heart and soul. It has done wonders for me," Basu said.
And that is not all as the 31-year-old actress has pulled in Bollywood bigwigs like Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra to endorse to her promise.
"I promise that if you religiously follow the workout you will not only reduce weight but also strengthen your heart and body," the actress said.
Basu gushed that her beau, Bollywood heartthrob John Abraham
has also tried her workout DVD and swears by its effects."It helps to have a fit partner. John is a fitness freak just like me so his comments about the DVD were vital. He has tried the workout and he simply loves it," Basu said.
When asked about one actor and actress who gets a perfect ten on fitness from her, Basu said, "Everybody looks really good from outside but I don't know them personally so I can't comment on their fitness level. But I think Akshay
(Kumar) is really fit and of course John."
Basu has turned a new leaf in life as she has turned an entrepreneur with the DVD launch. The star also plans to launch her own designer label clothing line for women.
But how did the whole idea started and Basu said, "Fitness is my passion and with constant training I have realised that one can really achieve focus in life achieve your goals faster. And I wanted to share this with my fans."

Bipasha-Basu-hot-fitness-photoshoot-stills.jpg (500×375)

Bipasha-Basu.jpg (500×1142)

Bipasha-Basu_2.jpg (500×939)

celeb_fitness_freaks_bipashabasu_600x450.jpg (600×800)

bipasha-basu-at-ndtv-fitness-walk-photos-11.jpg (755×1200)

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply